How Much Water to Drink to Decrease Uric Acid?
This is a question I get asked a lot. And the answer is 'plenty.' I would say drink at least 3 to 4 litres of water every day...
This Seems Like 'a Lot' then It's Supposed to be
Nonetheless it isn't as much trouble as you think if you drink it evenly throughout the day. In order to get the best benefitfrom water you should not drink it in 3 or 4 'sessions,' but somewhat more compact amounts frequently during the day.
- First off, a dehydrated body is much more at risk of gout than a body that is healthily hydrated.
- Unfortunately, many of us nowadays are continually dehydrated to some extent.
- Secondly, someone with gout can reduce the amount of uric acid crystallizing in their joints by drinking plenty of water.
- This can help in gout pain relief.
Thirdly, large volumes of water can help your kidneys flush excess uric acid out of your body far more effectively. The result is decreased or lowered uric acid levels in your blood, which means a much reduced risk of a gout attack.
You see, it's really important not only to take plenty of water during an attack, but in order to keep on taking a lot of water even after the attack has abated. By doing this you help to lower uric acid and so reduce the risk of an additional gout attack.
- Because here's the thing; recurring gout episodes can eventually lead to some serious damage over time.
- These are things like kidney damage, kidney stones, high blood pressure and permanent joint damage.
So now you can see why a minimum of 3 litres of water a day is so essential for a gout sufferer to help lower uric acid over the longer term, not just during an attack.
How to cure gout in 24 hours
I have tried a lot of ways to cure the pain of a Gout attack.. this is by far the best. 3 Teaspoons of fresh organic lemon. 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda in spring water ...
But, of course, wateron its ownis unlikely in order to completelyprevent your gout returning: gout is more complex than that, so it's only part of the total natural remedy approach needed to stop gout in it really is tracks for good.
To stop this happening to you, make sure you now go to The Gout Cure Report where you will also getthe details ona devastatingly simple 2 hour remedy. Just click here.
Chris Randon is a nutritionist specialized in human health, and is based in Los angeles, Carlifornia.