Rheumatism arthritis, Palindromic Rheumatism and Home remedies for Rheumatism
Rheumatism is not a single disease. It pertains to a whole range of conditions, all of which cause pain. These conditions affect the joints, the muscles and the structures. Rheumatism is more common among the middle aged and elderly people. The exact cause of most kinds of rheumatism is not known. Exposure to wet and cold may aggravate the pain. There are lots of kinds of rheumatism, and also some of the most common ones are:
- Read more on Rheumatism as well as Home Remedies with regard to Rheumatism.
- Also check out on Singapore Vacation InformationCauses of Rheumatism
Poisoning of Blood With Acid Wastes
Physically stressful work.
Damp Weather Conditioner
Acid-alkaline imbalance (Acidosis)
Gout & Uric Acid *Part 1* Nursing Interventions & Pharmacolog
www.SimpleNursing.com 105 Free Lectures - Captured Live on Ustream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/simple-nursing.
Home Remedy for Rheumatism
An effective way to treat rheumatism would be to have 1 or 2 tsp of raw potato juice before food.
- Mix 1 tbs of cod liver oil in a glass of orange juice.
- Whip and drink this juice before going in order to bed.
All-Natural Remedies for GoutGoutezol Gout Relief is formulated with soothing herbs developed to support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol's ingredients have been used for many years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, help reducing high uric acid levels. Now they are all combined into this special gout formula. Decreasing uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been proven to eliminate the symptoms related to gout.
More about This Product »
- A glass of warm water, dissolve 2 tsp each of apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Have this concoction once or twice a day.
- Mix carrot juice and lemon juice in equal proportions.
- Have a big spoonful of this concoction, everyday, in order to cure rheumatism.
- Two tbsp of water, add one tbsp fresh limejuice.
- Have this twice a day -in the morning and at night.
- A pint of warm water, mix juice of three lemons and three tablespoons Epsom salts.
- Take one tsp of the mixture in the morning and one in the evening.
A brief Discussion on Gout Gout is a very painful disease which mainly attacks the joints of your body. One should be careful enough if he is suffering from gout attack because sometimes it results full damage to the body. Leading a simple and restricted life would be a wise...
- Mix oil of wintergreen, chloroform and massaging alcohol in the ratio of 1:3:12.
- Once the mixture is prepared, rub it on the affected area.
- A quarter of cranberry juice, dissolve 4 tsp blackstrap molasses.
- Drink one glass of the liquid everyday, for curing rheumatism.
- Peel some potatoes.
- Wash 30 grams of this peeling in half a liter of water.
- Strain the decoction and have it three or four times daily.
- This is an effective way to treat rheumatism.
- The green stalk of rhubarb is effective in curing rheumatism.
- Crush this with equal amounts of sugar.
- Possess a tsp of of this combination three or four times everyday.
- Include foods rich in calcium, magnesium and vitamin C in the diet.
- This would help in treating rheumatism.
- Extract a cup of bitter gourd juice.
- Mix it with a tsp of honey.
- Daily dose of this, for three months, would be helpful for rheumatism.
- Celery is beneficial in curing rheumatism.
- You can either use it as a condiment or a fluid extract. 5 to 10 drops of this fluid should be combined with a glass of hot water.
- Have this decoction before meals.
- Consuming half a dozen walnuts everyday is effective in treating rheumatism.
- However, make sure you chew them properly.
- A bucket of warm water, then add rosemary oil.
- Dip the affected area in this water.
- This would provide relief from the pain and treat the inflammation too.
Eat fresh fruits, especially citrus fruit fruits. Drink one or more of the following three times each day: orange juice, fresh lemonade and grapefruit juice. You may also eat the fruits when you want. Drink the juice or eat the fruit first thing to get the vitamins working in your system.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid eating meat and fish, caffeinated beverages, sugar, white bread and pasta, alcohol consumption and pickled or perhaps very salty foods. Most of these foods are acidic and, while they won't cause your rheumatism to get worse, may inhibit the work from the healthy foods in the rheumatism diet. The fewer acidic foods you eat, the more likely the alkaline foods can eliminate away the toxins causing rheumatoid pain as opposed to the acids in the foods you've just eaten.
- Read read more about Rheumatism and Home remedies for Rheumatism.
- Also visit on Singapore Travel InformationCauses of Rheumatism