If You Have Arthritis, Vitamins Can Help
You have any form of arthritis, vitamins can help you to cope with this chronic disease. This is actually moreso the case when you have poor eating habits. Also it is often advised that arthritis sufferers refrain from consuming certain fruits and vegetables. However, they can now obtain the vitamins from the 'forbidden' fruits and vegetables in the form of supplements.
- You do take arthritis vitamins, then please make sure they are of the highest quality and they are not mostly made up of 'fillers'.
- These vitamins need to be taken on a daily basis to become effective.
- You can certainly ask your doctor about taking them if you are on medication but usually they do not interfere.
Now we have to determine which vitamins are the best to take if you have arthritis in any form.
Well, the B Group Vitamins are Great Because They Diminish Swelling
Supplement B3, for example not only reduces muscle swelling bu increases blood flow and dilates the small blood vessels. Then there are B5 and B6 which is also good at reducing inflammation and B12 which is responsible for brand new cell growth, that is so impotant as it could reverse the damage originally done by the actual arthritis. So make sure you have a general good B vitamin intake which include all of the above. You need to understand that if you have liver issues, gout or high blood pressure, you should not take the B vitamins.
- Now onto vitamin c, which usually is available everywhere as a supplement as well as being in almost all fruits and vegetables.
- This is great as far as anti-inflammatory purposes are concerned and thus very effective together with this disease.
- Also, if you have rheumatoid arthritis, this powerful antioxidant destroys free radicals which can be a cause of the disease in the first place.
Vitamin E, on the other hand, is good for increasing the mobility of your joints, which once more is very required if you have arthritis.
You can find more information about arthritis vitamins online but it is a good idea to visit your local health food store as they will not only give you advice but will be able to show you which products are best for the circumstances.
12 Foods To Avoid For Gout
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com Here are 12 foods to avoid in order to potentially assist with gout.