Home Remedies For Gout, Effective Natural Treatment
Excess of uric acid deposition in the body may cause accumulation of sharp needle-like crystals in the joints or surrounding tissues resulting into swelling, acute pain and inflammation. This condition is known as gout. It basically affects bigger joints of the body like hands, ankles, arm, knees and ft. Some of the possible causes of gout may include stress, genetics, lack of exercise, alcoholic refreshment and lack of protein and carbohydrates.
Gout Home Remedies
There are many home remedies for gout which are safe to use and can be tried in your own home easily. A number of the popular home remedies for gout are:
First thing do when you have a gout attack will be to rest with your joint in an elevated position.
- One of the effective home remedies for gout is the use of ice.
- Take an ice pack and apply it to the affected joint.
- This will numb the area and give soothing effect to the joint.
Cherry is Also One of the Effective Home Remedies for Gout
All you need to do is consume fifteen to twenty cherries every morning after you wake up. Cherries are known to have antioxidant which not only helps in giving relief from the inflammation but also reduce frequent flare-ups of gout.
Gout Treatment How To Treat Gout At Home
Click here: http://howardtips.com/treat-gout Gout Treatment How To Treat Gout At Home Gout pain: Relief and prevention - MayoClinic.com ...
- Take mustard powder and wheat powder in equal levels and make a paste by mixing with water.
- Now apply this paste on the affected area and leave it there for overnight to get effective relief from pain.
- Those suffering from gout on toes can soak their feet thirty minutes in a mixture of water and also one third cup of ground ginger.
- This will make you sweat and as a result assist in eliminating uric acid.
- After soaking your feet immediately take a bath because if your skin dries then the ginger can cause skin irritation.
Case of gout of the foot, mix some charcoal powder in water and also soak your feet for the next thirty minutes in order to one hour into this particular mixture. It will give you instant relief from the pain.
Joint Pains No More Joint pains can be really disturbing. Approximately 1 out of 70 UK adults suffer from gout. In the United State, it is estimated to be 840 out of every 100,000 people. The most debilitating aspect of having gout is its inflammatory impact on joints...
- Lime is also very helpful in treating gout.
- Lime is a good source of vitamin C helping in treating sore joints giving strength to the connective tissues.
- Lime is known to include citric acid which is a solvent of uric acid.
- All you need to do is squash half a lime into glass of water and then drink this juice.
- Try to drink lime juice two times in a day.
- Raw vegetable juice can be effective in treating gout.
- Consider 300 ml of carrot juice and include 100 ml each of cucumber liquid and also beetroot juice to it.
- Eat this mixture on daily basis.
- Consuming one apple after each meal can also be very effective in treating gout.
- Apple contains malic acid which neutralizes the uric acid.
- Take a diet of eight to nine bananas only for three to four days and do not consume anything else.
- It will be very beneficial in providing relief from the gout.
These were some of the effective home remedies for gout which are simple, cost-effective and safe to make use of.
- Read a lot more Home Remedies for Gout.
- Also know useful Home remedies for Head Lice.
- Read effective Home remedies for Disease fighting capability Weakness.