Category: Gout Treatment
How vitamin C is helpful to cure gout
What are the effective ways for gout treatment?
Some substitute gout treatment and medicine guidelines
Best Foods to eat For Gout
Best Natural Gout Remedies - Treating Gout Attack
Gout Treatment: Cherries To The Rescue. Research shows That A "Cherry Diet" Helps Curb The Pain And
A Gout Treatment Diet You Can Enjoy
Gout is a very painful rheumatic condition related to arthritis which has no cure, but has effective management techniques. One of the most traditional form of treatment is medication prescribed by a physician. However, there are alternative cures that can be administered either in place of, or as a complement in order to, a doctor's care. Regardless of what method is used, it is always wise to discuss your intention with your doctor before you make any decisions and to begin treatment as soon as the condition has been diagnosed. Gout can worsen over time and result in significant accumulation of uric acid when left untreated. This can lead to kidney disease, permanent damage to the joints, and more severe arthritis.
Diet There are several simple changes that one can make in the diet in order to decrease the uric acid levels in the bloodstream and joints, and also help manage other disorders often experienced by gout patients. Individuals problems consist of high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, diabetes and obesity. Limiting purine-rich foods such as beef, pork, lamb, sardines, anchovies, kidney, liver and meat gravies is actually recommended. The addition of raw fruits and vegetables such as celery, tomatoes and berry can reduce inflammation and acidity, and are also a great source of nutrition.
Water and other Fluids Your organs need to be functioning well in order to flush the uric acid out of the body, so it is highly recommended that a person with gout consume at least two liters of water per day. Lack of fluids can most certainly reduce kidney function and cause uric acid to build up. Research has shown that cherry juice (100%) can reduce acute gout attacks and birch leaf, celery, as well as parsley juice enhance flushing of uric acid from the membranes and tissues. Alcohol could increase uric acid by speeding up the metabolism of purines causing impairment of the kidney and liver function, so it should be avoided if at all possible.
Exercise Regular exercise is essential for proper metabolism of toxins through the body, and relaxation techniques to reduce stress are suggested as well. Several studies have shown that being overweight can increase one's risk for gout by several-fold, and also plays a part in hypertension associated with gout. An excellent exercise regarding gout patients is actually swimming, along with yoga.
Does Cherry Juice Cure Gout? It Worked For Me!
I've bartended many years and have been drinking after work many years. One morning I woke up with incredible pain in my right big toe. It was gout. Too much ...
- Supplements There are several supplements available which are known to reduce inflammation and uric acid in the bloodstream.
- Turmeric and ginger are effective anti-inflammatory supplements, and may also ease the pain and edema.
- Fish oil supplements which contain omega-3 oils have been known to reduce swelling and pain as well.
- Foods that contain omega-3 include soy, fish, walnuts and also fortified foods just like eggs.
- Other supplements to think about for prevention and treatment based on the research for gout include selenium, vitamins A and E and aspartic acid.
- Undoubtedly, gout will be a serious condition and the treatment must be personalized in each case for the most effective and realistic result.
- It is very possible that these and other alternative approaches can be combined with traditional treatment prescribed by your doctor.
- If addressed promptly, gout should not interfere in the quality of one's life.