Gout Causes and Symptoms and Foods to Avoid and Treatment to get rid of Gout
Gout (also called metabolic arthritis) is a disease created by a build up of uric acid. In this condition, monosodium urate or uric acid crystals are deposited on the articular cartilage of joints, tendons and surrounding tissues due to elevated concentrations of uric acid in the blood stream. This provokes an inflammatory reaction of the tissues.
Read more on Home Remedies for Gout and Home remedies with regard to Arthritis and also visit on Herbal Residence Remedies
Gout symptom: A gout symptom can come on very suddenly and with no warnings. It is best to start treating gout immediately, or it can become a lot more agonizing and lead to joint deformities. (Natural remedies for gout are usually discussed below). A typical gout symptom includes: Rapid severe pain in the big toe is the most common gout symptom. The affected joints can become very tender and swollen, and can feel warm. The skin on the joint turns reddish. Hardest attacks last a few hours to a few days. In rare cases, it can last weeks. Many people experience additional illness symptoms such as fever or chills, and an increased heart beat. The inflammation in the uric crystals can lead to bursitis.
home remedies for gout.natural remedies for gout.gout treatment.gout treatment diet
http://free-review-tips.info/understandyourgout ,home remedies for gout.natural remedies for gout.gout treatment.gout treatment diet, So You Think You Know ...
Causes of gout: Although heredity can be a factor in the occurrence of gout, there are other causes that can lead to an increase of uric acid in the blood. They include: Being overweight, extreme alcohol consumption, and irregular kidney function all increase the risk of getting gout. Certain drugs are known to cause uric levels to rise. They consist of insulin shots, some antibiotics, cyclosporine, low dose aspirin, and others. This is another reason that gout natural remedies have become so popular.
Injury to a joint. High blood pressure. Low thyroid hormone levels, known as hypothyroidism. Consumption of foods with high levels of purines. Purines are the chemicals in food that are metabolized by the body into uric acid. Meals known to increase uric acid consist of shellfish, organ meat (liver, kidney), red meat, alcohol, dried peas, creamy sauces as well as anchovies.
- Prevention Drinking a lot of water, six or more glasses a day, will help the body to excrete more uric acid.
- Water also reduces the chances of getting kidney stones.
- Maintaining a proper fat, and getting regular exercise reduces the risk and severity of gout attacks.
- Avoid foods with high levels of purines.
- As we mentioned before, foods with high purine levels include shellfish, alcohol, organ meat, creamy sauces, dehydrated peas, etc.
- Foods known to decrease the occurrence of gout include: dairy, foods high in potassium, black cherry juice, blueberries and lemon juice.
- Immediately treating gout will not allow it in order to get worse.
- We will go over treatment, and remedies for gout in more detail.